What are you going to do?
As a professional maternity nurse you assist with the delivery. You are the first point of contact for the client, her family and for the midwife. You support the client during the opening period. After the delivery you take care of the brand new mother and her child. You arrange the rooms of the BCW when the client is back home. You are also responsible for the administration of the deliveries and you arrange the rooms for the next client.
There are 3 services per 24 hours: day, evening and night shifts. There are also call services, in your call service you must be able to be present at the BCW in Amsterdam within 60 minutes.
Who are you?
If you have completed the maternity care course, we would like to invite you to apply.
- You are customer oriented
- You have experience with home births
- Is open to various methods of midwives who supervise deliveries in the BCW
- You ensure that they can do their work as well as possible
- You are good with the computer
- You are stress resistant
- You can improvise
- You have a good command of the Dutch language.
So there is much more to it than just giving birth.
Terms of employment:
We follow the Collective Labor Agreement for Maternity Care. The classification takes place in function group 35 of this CAO. We are looking for people who can start as soon as possible.
Click the button below! ↓