Over Handle with Care Birth care
Handle with Care Birth Care strives to offer more than just necessary maternity care. As an organization, we offer our maternity nurses training in our own training center in order to offer extra specialized support to the families. Think of psychiatry in childbirth, extra breastfeeding guidance and bonding between mother and child. We consider the care demand from the client of paramount importance.
Maternity nurse (24 hours)
What does the work involve?
As a maternity nurse you take care of the mother, the newborn and the other family members. You are involved, offer support and you work with the family towards independence. Your expertise makes a major contribution to the brand new family. At the end of the maternity week you can leave your family with peace of mind and proud.
What are the responsibilities?
As a maternity nurse you have the following responsibilities:
Mother and child care;
- Provide assistance during delivery
- Observing, identifying and reporting
- Ensuring good hygiene
- Control and care of the maternity woman
- Monitoring and care of the newborn
- Providing information and instruction
- Consult with the midwife
- Light household chores
- Care of other family members
- Receiving visitors
What do we offer you?
- A varied job in a nice team
- An independent and responsible position in a rapidly growing organization
- Good working conditions according to the Collective Labor Agreement for Maternity Care
- Training and refresher courses at the expense of Handle with Care Training
This job requires you to:
- You have a maternity care differentiation diploma or a related diploma
- You can provide partus assistance independently
- You have a registration at the KCKZ
- You have good communication skills
- Your heart is in care
- You can set priorities
- You dare to take responsibility
- You don’t shy away from challenges
- You live in the Brabant region
- You have a B driving license and a car
Are these your qualities?
Send your application letter with CV to:
Handle with Care Birth Care, for the attention of Stephanie Donderwinkel
Zwolleweg 12, 2803 PS Gouda
Or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Ms Donderwinkel for questions, via 06-46015803.