Wat ga je doen?
The first days after giving birth, you are ready as a maternity nurse to give a family an unforgettable maternity period. You teach the parents everything about caring for their newborn baby and assist them with advice and assistance. You take over the obvious household tasks, so that the family has time to get used to the new situation. You do not lose sight of big brothers and sisters, you involve them in caring for the baby. Understanding of norms, values and cultural background is a matter of course for you.
Who are you?
Handle with Care is looking to strengthen the small but close-knit team. We are looking for a maternity nurse who meets the profile below:
· Completed training Maternity carer or Caring IG with a Maternity care certificate.
· You have a beating heart for maternity care.
· You are customer-oriented, honest and adapt easily.
· You are flexible, independent and set priorities where they are needed.
· You are open to internal training.
· You are in possession of a driving license.
what do you get from us?
· A nice function in a small and close team.
· A complete care in one family.
· Internal training to become a maternity specialist.
· Further training in accordance with KCKZ guidelines.
· Opportunities for personal development (in-depth courses and training).
· Salary in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Maternity Care.
· Company car with fuel card in consultation.